*This post contains affiliate links. If you see something you love, please purchase via my links to help support my blog. You rock!
Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things. These are the items that work overtime in my closet. Some things I’ve been loyal to forever, others are new favorites, but all are well loved. Before I made this list, I didn’t realize that the hardest working pieces in my wardrobe are actually some of the cheapest, too. We’re talking PENNIES per wear. PENNIES. Everything on this list is under $30!
1. Mossimo Long & Lean Tanks are a must have for layering. They are the perfect length and have great stretch. I size up in these to a large (I’m typically an 8/medium) I have these tanks in so many colors – it’s kind of embarrassing. I would count them, but I’m kind of afraid to. Not gonna lie. Be sure to watch Target’s ad because they put these on buy one get one 50% off sale quite a bit.
2. Oh, how I LOVE my Liz Claiborne boyfriend jeans. My 20 year old self never would have set foot in the LC section, but I’m telling you these boyfriend jeans are my favorites! In fact, I’m wearing them right now. These look great cuffed with booties, flats, & sneakers or with graphic tees, sweaters, blouses, etc, etc. They are really versatile & a great price. And you can probably size down! That always makes me happy 🙂
3. If you didn’t already know, I’m a yellow lover. These mustard yellow Chucks are the shoes I reach for at least once a week. The color is surprisingly versatile and adds a fun, unexpected pop to any outfit. If yellow isn’t your thing, you still need a pair of Chucks. I own 4 pairs and love them all, but the mustard ones are definitely my faves.
4. Converse also makes these wonderful socks that are made just for wearing with your Chucks. I love the no sock look, but can’t handle the no sock feel. Sometimes these will peak out of your Chucks, so make sure you get a coordinating or neutral color. I also love wearing these with my booties when I cuff my jeans. I hate looking down and seeing the top of my socks and these disappear into my booties, but still feel great.
5. Downeast Basics makes the perfect cap sleeve layering tee. A lot of boutiques sell these, but you can also find them in all kinds of colors and patterns at downeastbasics.com. These are perfect under sweaters, cardigans, or even on their own. I have a ridiculous amount of these tops, too. If you watch the Downeast website, you can get some amazing sales prices on these. That’s when I stock up. Right now, you can get $10 off $50+ purchase until 11/23. I own the Wonder Tee, Essential Tee, and Classic Tee and love them all. I size up to a large.
6. A mesh band watch has been on my wishlist for awhile. I was about to give in and splurge on a more expensive brand when I found this lovely rose gold Target version for $20! Huge, huge savings. I wear this almost daily and it looks great as part of a bracelet stack. Grab one of these while you still can!
8. Here’s another new favorite from Target. These cocoon cardigans by Merona come in lots of colors and make a great layering piece. They are nice and light, too, so they will be great once spring finally gets here again. Right now, these cardis are buy one, get one 50% off, so you need to put two in your cart for sure. I bought this in mustard (SHOCKER!) and a dark plum. I sized up to an XL in these because I like a little extra room, but the medium and large fit, too. Maybe I ate too many cookies or lifted too many weights the day I tried these on. Who knows.
9. Goody Stay Put headbands do exactly what the package says they will do. I’ve tried other brands that may be a little cuter, but I always go back to these Goody basics. I like that these blend with my dark hair. I never have to readjust during my workout, so I never miss a rep. Win.
That’s all I have for today. What are some of your must have items? I would love to know!